To deliver products that exceed industry standards and quality with a team of highly trained professionals following the highest levels of safety.
"Solid solutions. Built to last."
RJ Machine Works has a 60,000 sq ft full-service manufacturing facility complete with in-house engineering, design, CAD drafting, welding and machining. Our skilled team of designers, welders, fabricators and machinists are highly trained to ensure industry standards. They are fully versed in working with all sizes of projects and are a team you can trust. Each project is carefully managed to meet the provided scope and is delivered in full and on-time. Our combination of skilled labour, experience, a well-equipped workshop and vast stock offer peace of mind that your project is in capable hands while allowing you to benefit from rapid turn-around. We specialize in steel fabrication, water cutting and custom welding and machining. RJ Machine Works can help you design, create and certify your next fabrication or manufacturing project.
• CWB and ABSA certified welders providing in shop and field services, repairs and alterations:
• Hot Taps/Arc/Sub Arc/T.I.G./Oxy-Acetylene and M.I.G. Welding/Brazing/Soldering (All Types)
CNC and manual lathe and mills
• Piping for oil and gas, forestry, mining, and processing industries.
• Structural fabrication
• Pressure vessels: specialized in the building of many large and complex pressure vessels with ABSA-certified top-quality process and production equipment capable of building up to 21’ diameter pressure vessels, with up to 70’ in length, 8” thick, and up to 160,000 lbs. We can custom design and manufacture vessels for any process:
• Water Jetting/ Plasma/ Oxy-Acetylene
• Drafting and Innovation
• Prototyping, research and development, fitting, testing, finishing, painting, assembly and installation