Alberta Precast Product’s 100,000 sq. ft. building houses a state-of-the-art automated batch plant in Spruce Grove, Alberta. Our equipment is supplied by Elematic, a leader in the precast industry for both precast production and for manufacturing facility design. The semi-automated carousel production line includes cleaning, pouring, vibrating and finishing stations. One station includes an automated laser that precisely marks out panel details (such as windows and doors) from design plans directly onto the concrete panel for utmost accuracy. The fully automated batch plant gives us the ability to track every aspect of the production to ensure we consistently produce quality products that conform to the highest standards and maintain efficiency in production time and labour costs.
Our attention to detail ensures that the concrete products we make — from your engineered design or with help from our
in-house architectural and engineering services — will exceed your expectations.
Industrial, Agricultural, Commercial, Residential, Institutional
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our team of professionals have a commitment to excellence in manufacturing, making it our mission to:
- Produce precast products of the highest quality, setting the standard for building structures that will endure
- Monitor our entire operation closely, constantly and methodically to ensure our reputation for delivering what
we promise at the highest levels is accomplished every time.
"Engineered for strength, designed for life."
• Superior solid or insulated concrete load bearing wall panels
• Fire rated walls
• Stairwell and elevator shafts
• Architectural or load bearing columns and beams
– both grade and structure
• Standard concrete products
• Specialty items (counter tops, boardroom tables, decorative items)
• Size capabilities up to 38 feet high and 11 feet wide
• Plain or decorative patterns available
• Hollowcore floor and roof slabs:
– 8”/10”/12”/14”/16” Deep
– Up to 63 foot clear span
Wild Rose Ready Mix is a ready mix plant owned and operated in Spruce Grove, Alberta. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional and innovative products, project consultation and unrivaled customer service. In one convenient phone call, we can supply concrete, concrete pump and also arrange a finishing crew. Our fleet size consists of 16 newer mixer trucks, cement bulker and trailers. We have the latest automated batch & dispatch program with a capability of 120 M3/hour for consistent pours. Our on-site quality assurance laboratory ensures only the highest quality concrete. We offer supply, prep, place and finish services for commercial and residential projects. Our experienced crew can prep and finish from small to large scale residential, commercial or flatwork projects at competitive rates.
• Residential foundations/floor concrete
• Commercial/industrial concrete
• Decorative exposed and coloured stamped concrete
• Flowable grout concrete
To strive to be leaders in engineered products in the construction and building products industry. Fueled by innovation, continue to grow and be committed to employee and customer safety. To provide environmental and community support and to deliver excellence in customer service and appreciation.
• Concrete pumping
• Residential finishing
• Commercial finishing